This page goes through everything that should be known about the globe browsing feature in OpenSpace. This page is both for content creators and for developers but I will try to separate the text so that it is a bit easier to follow.
- Navigation Basics in navigating the camera using keyboard and mouse as well as script functions. Also descriptions in navigating through time.
- Working With Layers Description of handling layers for renderable globes.
- Creating a Renderable Globe This page describes what settings are possible when building a renderable globe using a Lua table for the renderable.
- Readable Datasets A summation of the dataset types that can be read and used for globe layers.
- Build Local DEM Patches to Load With OpenSpace A tutorial describing how to preprocess local patches so that they can be read as layer datasets.